Monday, March 26, 2007

First salvia trip (warning bad grammar)

So I finally tried salvia! Wow, it was such a cool experience, but only just a taste of what I hope to experience soon! Thanks to lovely Danae for bringing this wonderdrug over. :stun:
I guess I'll give a short trip report but most of it isn't as fresh in my mind as it was yesterday. I'm still wondering and trying to figure out what I experienced clearly even it was only for a minute or two I can't rmemeber how long. As soon as I exhaled I got a crazy heat flash and tok my clothes off almost immediately. I didn't feel like I had any control over myself. I also didn't feel like myself and was very confused. I remember falling down on the bed that was behind me. I felt like I was push or thrown down onto the bed, the gravity was fucked. It felt like I was being held by my armpits when I was falling onto the bed and it was very uncomfortable, almost painful. I remember seeing an image of this native man infront of me, vrey small though, (shaman?). I don';t remember any sounds or even hearing the music on the stereo. It delt like one of the walls on the room was missing aswell. Like i could see the outside sunlight. I reember feeling the presence of being out on a certain road near Shuswap lake which I was on the last few days ago. It wasn't the same room. There wasn't a whole lot of visual but the confusion made it seem so surreal. Afterwards I felt like I had experienced a side of me that came out that isn't what I'm liek noramlly. I didn't feel myself at all. I questioned my own character even. very introspective I guess. Im very interested in this drug now. It's stil legal here too. I'm glad. Ta. - Nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a really cool site with a ton of helpful info on salvia www.salviasociety.org they did a really good job researching. they also have some beautiful salvia inspired artwork :)

5:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home